Mothers Day (2023) Movie Rreview, Cast And Storie
- Mother’s Day is a 2023 Polish action thriller film directed by Mateusz Rakowicz and written by Lukasz M. Maciejewski and Mateusz Rakowicz. The film stars Agnieszka Grochowska, Sebastian Dela, Szymon Wróblewski, Jowita Budnik, Ewa Rodart, and Konrad Eleryk. The film is scheduled to be released on Netflix on May 26, 2023.
- The film tells the story of Nina, a former NATO Special Operations agent, who must use all her lethal skills to save her son who has been kidnapped by ruthless gangsters. Finding Max is a double chance for her. A chance for a new sense of adrenaline and the possibility of returning to life for her son, whom she had to give up for adoption years ago.
- The film has received mixed reviews from critics. Some have praised the action sequences and Grochowska’s performance, while others have criticized the plot and pacing.
- The film’s cast is excellent. Agnieszka Grochowska is particularly good as Nina, and she brings a lot of intensity to the role. Sebastian Dela, Szymon Wróblewski, Jowita Budnik, Ewa Rodart, and Konrad Eleryk all give memorable performances.
- The film’s direction is also excellent. Mateusz Rakowicz does a great job of creating a sense of suspense and urgency. The film is well-paced, and the viewer is always on the edge of their seat wondering what will happen next.
- The film’s plot is a bit convoluted, and the pacing can be slow at times. However, the performances and direction are strong enough to keep the viewer engaged.
Overall, Mother’s Day is a well-made and entertaining action thriller. The film has a simple but effective story, and the cast and crew deliver excellent performances. If you are a fan of action thrillers, then you should definitely check out Mother’s Day.